Representing Nevada companies in policy and litigation matters
Representing clients involved in energy, water law, and natural resources today requires a thorough understanding of the history and purposes of regulation, as well as the often very different objectives of regulation in the current environment. At Tanner Law & Strategy Group, LTD, our broad experience in regulatory law enables us to apply a thorough understanding of the regulated industries and related regulatory issues to resolve new challenges as they evolve.
- Litigation and other forms of dispute resolution, contract negotiation and regulatory compliance counseling
- Rate cases and other rate-setting proceedings
- Petitions for authorization to site or transfer utility property
- Right-of-way dispute resolution
- Nevada's Utility Environmental Protection Act applications and compliance
- Permit applications, filing of proofs, and protests before the Nevada Division of Water Resources
- Brownsfield projects
- Rule-making proceedings to determine the form of future regulation
- Comments on proposed regulations
Our firm handles a wide variety of matters, from the routine to the newest legal issues affecting businesses.
Contact an experienced team of public utility regulatory law attorneys today
Call Tanner Law & Strategy Group, LTD at 775-624-5896 or contact us online to schedule a consultation at our Reno, Nevada office.